Small-sized business is no exception when it comes to higher workload and managing complexities in accounts. With the use of accounting software, you can ease your work of handling and manage your business by using some of the most effective accounting software.
There are many companies that provide the best Online Accounting Services in India. If you are looking for some simplest and easiest accounting software then it is highly recommended that you use programs that are essentially required. We possess all the programs and outsource too, if in need. Some such programs or software are totally free online accounting software for any small business as well as freelancers. Under this, it is easy to create and customize professionally looking invoices, track expenses of the business, recurring invoices to the regular clients automatically and many more other basic essential features.
It is designed to be intuitive and quite easier to use, no need to hire an accountant to understand it. It is worldwide used software available in India, besides other countries. It also offers multi-currency features at zero cost.
The best accounting software for small businesses should be:
- Cloud-based: for better security and the ability to work anywhere remotely or on offline mode
- Collaborative: so that multiple decision-makers can come together and be on the same page
- Cost-effective: shall save some costs indulged in it
- Compliant-friendly: should have the functionality to keep the business GST compliant
Keeping the above-mentioned factors in our mind, we have to comply with the aforesaid provisions too. We are best business consultant in India and also provide Online Bookkeeping & Accounting Services India.
There is much other best accounting software needed for small businesses. The software usually required is cloud-based software. That makes it easily accessible from anywhere. It is specially designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It is best for our business because of its certain features:
- GST enabled invoicing and billing
- POS mode billing
- Barcode scanning
- Income and expense management
- All business reports
- Bank integration
- Purchase order and warehouse management
- Simple inventory management
- Multi-user facility
- Invoice tracking
- Expense tracking
- Financial management and many more.
Balanced budget requirements seem more likely to produce accounting balanced budgets. Tech Integra provides Accounting and Finance module with GST incorporation. All transactions of the financial module are GST incorporated to ensure the smooth finance operations of the organization.
TI ERP GST Integrated Finance module is the core module of our ERP software solution. All transactions of the financial module are GST incorporated to ensure the smooth finance operations of the organization. It is interlinked with all the modules of TI ERP to gather financial data and generate valuable financial reports for strategic decision-making. There are some significant features of the TI ERP Finance Module mentioned hereunder:
- GST Integration (regular updates)
- A configuration of the chart of accounts
- Unlimited number of account groups
- Multiple voucher types with auto or manual numbering
- Predefined narration entry
- Drill down facility
- Exporting data from external sources like excel sheets, etc.
- Simple and easy to use TDS module
- Bank pay in slip generation
- Bill settlement for payment and receipt against bills and their interest calculation
- Bank and ledger reconciliation
- Multiple vouchers, accounts, and reports printing